Tips To Get A Deeper Voice
by scott Ryan
Article Rating: 0
Ideal men have always been characterized with tall and dark handsome looks along with a deep voice. Millions of men having a high-pitched voice wish to deepen it further.
* Relax: Keeping your body and mind tension free also helps in relaxing your vocal cords apart from your own physical self. When you are tensed and stressed out, your vocal cords are also strained resulting in a higher pitch. Even if your stress is unavoidable, try and learn some relaxation techniques or breathing exercises that help you in losing stress. Loose and relaxed vocals help in producing deeper reverberations in the chest and adding a deep timbre to your voice.
* Start Voice Exercises: Most of us donít ever put any emphasis on exercising our voice even though we may be a big fitness freak. Voice exercises involve humming, singing in your deepest possible voice, and even heavy metal scream singing. When you start these exercises, you will experience an itching feeling at the back of your throat. This would go away with regular practice. Singing along a heavy metal music song including the grunting and growling voices is also a great way to exercise your vocal chords.
* Mentholated Rub: Put a coat of mentholated chest rub on your chest every night. This would help in clearing your voice and improving your breathing. This, in turn, would certainly lead to further deepening of your voice.
* Speak Slowly: You should practice to speak more slowly with proper body language. Further, you should also hold your head up and try to project your voice directly from your chest. This will surely help your voice to carry a much larger distance without any strenuous effort on your side.
* Speak using the back of your throat: This step is much more difficult than the previous ones. This technique involves a lot of practice. You should try and imagine that you have an egg stuck at the back of your tongue while speaking. This will open up your throat and help project your voice from your chest rather than from your nose which is the main cause of a high pitched voice.
These are just a few pointers and training exercises that can help you in deepening your voice. They will help in loosening up your chords and will relax your voice box, thus providing you a lower tone and deeper voice. However, at the time of doing these voice workouts, you should practice recording your voice so that you can track any changes that may have occurred. Also practice breathing with your abdomen rather than using your chest for the same. Regular training of your vocal chords will show remarkable results and help you in achieving that deep voice you cove so much for.
deeper-voice.com illustrates and lists vocal and physical exercises one can do to deepen his voice and make it manlier and strong. It also gives information regarding the procedure of pitch lowering surgeries and others.
Article Source: www.homehighlight.org
More articles by scott Ryan: