Since HomeHighlight is a free resource for content, any webmaster, publisher or editor may re-print articles subject to the basic terms and conditions outlined on this site. The most common of these are:
- Articles must be published in their original form (unedited).
- Articles must be published with the author's bio paragraph (resource box) and copyright information included.
- URLs in the resource box should be set as hyperlinks.
- Whenever possible, authors should be notified of intent to publish.
- Articles cannot be used in spam communications.
Members shall use HomeHighlight for lawful purposes only. Subscriber shall not post or transmit through HomeHighlight any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law, or which, without HomeHighlight's express prior approval, contains advertising or any solicitation with respect to products or services.
HomeHighlight shall have the right in its sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on the website. Without limiting the foregoing, HomeHighlight shall have the right to remove any material that HomeHighlight, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.